Since April 25 of the year 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became active for all companies and individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). In order to comply with the GDPR, FarmResult established this Privacy Statement to inform all of our website users how we process your personal data.
We are an Information Technology & Service provider delivering cloud-based management solutions & advisory systems for the agricultural /livestock farming industry and research facilities. If there are any questions or matters please contact us at:
7642 AP Wierden
+31 (0) 546 648 374
Motives for data gathering
FarmResult’s website gathers your personal information, with the following intentions:
– To be of service to current users of our solutions when they have support and consultancy questions, remarks and complaints.
– To get into contact with potentially interested parties, clients and partners.
– To deliver more information and a demo, after a demo request has been received and a well-received conversation has taken place.
– To improve the functionality of our website through analysis of anonymous website behaviour via e.g. Google Analytics.
The processing of personal information
We gather your personal data because you make use of our services or deliberately decided to share them with us. Most of the data we gather directly on our website is received through fill-in forms. Below is an overview of the data that we gather directly:
– Job function *
– (Company) e-mail adress
– Telephone number *
– Company name
– Company’s country of estalishment
– Company’s website
– Motive for getting into contact with us *
– Additional remarks
* Data indicated with this symbol are not (always) obligatory to fill in.
We gather personal information, received directly via our website, based on two foundations:
1. Contractual performance; FarmResult gathers your personal data, mentioned in the data fields above, to initiate activities with you as the website user. For example, we can only get in contact with you as a potentially interested party if you leave us your contact details.
2. Data subjects’ consent; when filling in our contact forms or showing any other initiatives from your side as website user in reaching out to us, you agree to our terms and conditions on data gathering.
Sharing of personal data
At FarmResult we do not directly share any of your personal data with third parties for any purpose, unless we inform this to you as data provider prior. There are some third parties that do have access to the data sent by you as user, such as:
– Gmail; to share contact information among employees in order to fulfill your demands)
– Yourhosting; is our webshoster and therefore does record filled-in forms received via the website. FarmResult manages and maintains our own website.
FarmResult does not directly share any of your data, but does make use of Google Analytics’ services. Therefore, we do gather anonymous visitor details that can help us improve our website’s performance. You are able to change the set-up of your browser, so that our website does not receive cookies of your visit.
Storage of personal data
At FarmResult we do not save any of your personal data longer than strictly required to fulfill the goals for which your data is being saved. Usually this data will be deleted every year, unless needed otherwise.
As a website user and provider of data, you are entitled to eight rights that protect the privacy of your data. These rights prevent the misuse for anything other than the legitimate purpose for which the data was originally provided. The eight rights you are entitled to are:
1. Right to information;
2. Right to access;
3. Rigth to rectification;
4. Right to withdraw consent;
5. Right to object;
6. Right to object to automated processing;
7. Right to be forgotten;
8. Right for data portability;
At FarmResult we care about your privacy and the security of your privacy. Therefore we take appropriate measures against misuse, loss, uncertified access, undesired exposure of data and unauthorised editing. An example of measures we take are the encrypted passwords, latests updates of the website software and secured connection.
If in any undesired event a data leak does take place, we will report this to the Data Protection Authority (DPA) and inform affected users about the situation.
FarmResult may change our privacy statement regularly. To view the latest version of our privacy statement please visit our website regularly.
Complaints, questions, feedback
Do you have any complaints, questions or feedback for us, please reach us at email@example.com or give us a call on + 31 (0) 546 648 374 .